For many, the state of the workplace has changed dramatically due to the COVID-19 virus. And now, more than ever, there is no responsibility more important in an organization than leading its people. Leaders will set the tone for how successfully teams are able to navigate this crisis.
Learning Outcomes – the leader will:
- Learn best practices for leading through a crisis.
- Build trust in a changing environment.
- Define their role and their responsibility to their team as a remote leader.
- Effectively utilize a mix of tools and strategies to build commitment and lead remotely.
- Understand the various remote work tools and best practices.
- Make the switch quickly to working remotely.
Leading during a Crisis and Switching to Remote work:
- Leading through a crisis – best practices
- Building trust in a changing environment
- Your role as a remote leader
- Making time to lead
- Best practices to making this quick switch to remote leadership
- Gauging the engagement level of your remote team members
- Building relationships and knowing your people
- Communication strategies for remote work